maven-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Maven Wiki] Trivial Update of "M2UserDocs/042UsingMvn" by cseg
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:31:47 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Maven Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by cseg:
http://wiki.apache.org/maven/M2UserDocs/042UsingMvn

  mvn archetype:create -DartifactId=myProjectDirName -DgroupId=com.mycompany.myproject
  }}}

-  * The '''archetype:create''' argument tells Maven2 that we will be using the '''archetype'''
plugin and invoking its  '''create''' goal.
+  * The '''archetype:create''' argument syas that we will be using the '''archetype''' plugin
and invoking its  '''create''' goal.
-  * The '''artifactId''' property corresponds to the name of the project directory which
will be created.
+  * The '''artifactId''' property defines the name of the project directory which will be
created.
-  * The '''groupId''' property correspons to the package structure that will be created in
your project directory.
+  * The '''groupId''' property defines the package structure that will be created in your
project directory.