maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Siveton" <vincent.sive...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: I18n site
Date Sun, 01 May 2005 11:00:51 GMT
Hi Brett,

> Sorry for the really long time it took to respond.

No problem :o)

> I didn't feel confident about copying files into the plugin cache
> directory, so I investigated it more. What I suggest is placing the
> bundles under the project directory somewhere - perhaps xdocs, or
> perhaps a new directory?

Me too! But it is the only solution that I found to solve the multiproject
limitation.

> Anyway, if it were xdocs, the following will work:
>
>     <u:file var="f" name="${basedir}/xdocs" />
>     <j:set
> var="dummy">${context.getClassLoader().addURL(f.toURL())}</j:set>

Already tried in the past: it seems that it doesn't work with a multiproject
goal... In this case, fmt always produces this following result:
???myKey???
But works fine for a single project. Any clues?
It is a known issue for maven:reactor?

Regards,

Vincent