maven-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: [M2] Clover plugin ideas and questions
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:39:29 GMT
Hi Vincent,

I'm not sure that I understand all of the problems you mention but I
think it is important to propagate instrumented source code over
multiple projects, e.g. I tweaked the clover plugin and various build to
create instrumented artifacts over multiple project, where the final WAR
was automatically deployed and tested with Canoo WebTest to get coverage
data for the end-to-end test. I think there is some value in using this
approach and not only measuring test coverage for unit tests.

Hope this gives you some valuable input ... ;-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl