maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: targetPath
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:34:08 GMT
I thought targetPath was removed from Maven2, but I can't remember
completely.

Resources need to have consistent behaviour between different packaging
- if your behaviour was adopted, then the resources would not be on the
classpath in a WAR, but would be in a JAR.

The root of the WAR archive is specified by warSourceDirectory in the
WAR plugin configuration - is there a need to store anything outside of
that?

Maven2/0... that's infinity! :)

Cheers,
Brett