maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Type of Reactor Tag
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2005 09:33:13 GMT
I understand your use case, and it could definitely be easier, but can't
you do this by setting the following properties on deployable-one-project:
maven.multiproject.basedir=${basedir}/..
maven.multiproject.includes=core-jar-project/project.xml,ejb-jar-project/project.xml

Then run the normal goals on the deployable one, and do similarly for
the other deployable projects?

- Brett