maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Hardy Ferentschik" <ha...@ferentschik.de>
Subject Dependency resolver
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:46:28 GMT
Hi there,

I am currently working on a larger project with several subprojects.
For building the whole thing (an ear file by the way) we are using
a reactor to build all subprojects.
On Windows everything works just fine, but if I run the same reactor
on a Linux box it fails. After some investigation I've found that the
processing order under Linux is wrong and it tries to build one of the
subprojects prior to building a dependend subproject. By the way on both
boxes we are using maven 1.0.2.

I started to search Jira and came across this bug:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVEN-1461

I've tried to build the project by specifying
-Dmaven.core.dependencyresolver=org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.GraphDependencyResolver

and the processing
order on Linux changes. However, it is still wrong.

Does anyone has an idea? I see if I can get some time to create a test
harness for this behaviour.

Cheers
Hardy