maven-dev mailing list archives

From Sunitha Kambhampati <skam...@Yngvi.Org>
Subject question about clover license
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 18:11:42 GMT
Sorry if this is not the right place to post this question. I am new to
Apache and am currently working on Apache Derby and would like to use
Clover to generate code coverage for derby.

The clover website talks about a license for open source projects  and I
am not sure how that works.
I saw the clover plugin on the Maven site and I was wondering if there
is any special license available to Apache.  Since I am working on
Derby, will I be able to use this license for derby related work.
Also, who needs to request the license ? Is there some specific mailing
list that I can post to with such questions.

Thanks much in advance and sorry again if this isnt the right place to
post.

Sunitha.