maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject please review: another site drop
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 12:24:56 GMT
I've dropped an update to
http://www.apache.org/~brett/site-2/

Please review the documentation if you have a chance. Everything there
is ready to go and has been refreshed (there are still empty pages
though, which are in progress, though feel free to volunteer to do one
if you can work on it immediately :). In other words, I'll take
nitpicking, grammar, spelling corrections if you have them.

I am still thinking about how to make the navigation shorter, as I want
this usable on my 1024x768 laptop. It needs to balance between too much
information and not enough to get around - so some submenus are probably
appropriate, but not all of them, and some better titles too. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Brett