maven-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Adding sourcepath to Eclipse plugin..
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:44:00 GMT
I don't use eclipse so I don't really know what you guys are talking
about, but, "fools rush in..."

I just supplied a patch to the idea plugin that links dependencies that
are built in the same multiproject build as source dependencies, using
the source of the actual project, and links dependencies that are not
in the multiproject build as jar dependencies in the repo.  Does the
eclipse plugin do this?  Is this related to this discussion?

thanks
david jencks