maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven 1.0.1 ...
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:59:39 GMT
Carlos - hold up, I'm confused.

What happened?

maven-model is not to be included in 1.0.1, it is part of 1.1. It is
compatible with 1.0.1, but like you said - we don't want to be doing
those downloads. I'd like to release the model JAR first.
I posted to the ML last week about this I think.

I really think we need to be more careful about cutting releases in future.

Thanks,
Brett