maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject 1.0.1 release
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:34:07 GMT
Hi,

I'm planning to roll out the 1.0.1 release. I think just a private test
release will be sufficient before a vote as this is all bugfixes and
already released plugins (with the exception of the following). Any
objections?

On the note of plugins: do the leads have any in mind they want
released? I'd prefer to see only bugfixes going in from this stage to
keep them stable and backwards compat with 1.0.

I'd like to release as they are:
changes
dist
html2xdoc
j2ee
jar
plugin
javadoc
jira
junit-report
jxr
release
site
struts

I'll also take a closer look at the bug list for plugins I ended up with
the lead of (native, idea, artifact in particular) for releases.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Brett