maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Q on means to add additional src directories
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2004 00:34:19 GMT
Hi Alex,

The current thinking on this is that we will handle generated source
trees in Maven natively, but only support one source tree (although
things like tests and cactus can have their own tree as well and utilise
the compiler).

This technique just makes multiple source trees possible if wanted,
though if it really is needed we'd like to know your use case!

Cheers,
Brett