maven-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud HERITIER <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: maven-plugins maven.xml
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 16:01:09 GMT
I found what happens and why I have a difference between home and work.
At work I didn't update maven core from several days.
I did it and from now javadoc tests work.
These dependencies were updated in maven core :
- commons-jelly-20040821.000223.jar
- commons-jexl-20040821.000101.jar

If you can try to update your core.

Arnaud

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 17:35:21 +0200, Arnaud HERITIER <aheritier@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just reproduced it at work.
> The problem must be due to tests :
> <j:if test="${not empty(pom.build.sourceModifications)}">
> and
> <j:if test="${empty(pom.build.sourceModifications)}">
>
> I modified it to recently but it worked :-(
>
> I'll do some tests to see what happens !
>
> Arnaud.
>

> On Thu,  2 Sep 2004 09:57:51 -0300, Felipe Leme <maven@felipeal.net> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:20:57 +0200, "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel@venisse.net>
wrote:

> > > It fails too for me with jdk1.4. The problem is due to the copy tag in
> > > javadoc:init because the project doen't have a source directory definition
> > > in the project.xml (and source files)
> >
> > I think the plugin should handle this situation better, i.e., check for the existence
of such POM tag and fail with a proper message (rather than propagate the issue to the ant
call).