maven-dev mailing list archives

From "." <alegria_huer...@terra.es>
Subject RE: 1.0.1 release
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:23:57 GMT
Hi Brett,

Maybe you can call it 1.0.1-rc1 and if no problems arise it can be promoted
to 1.0.1

I'd like to release linkcheck as there are some issues fixed. Not long ago
it was discussed the need to allow maven-developers group to create JIRA
versions, which implies being project admin. Trygve and Jason agreed, but I
think it wasn't finally updated in JIRA. So if anyone could do it, it'd be
great, else I just need to rename linkcheck 1.4 version to 1.3.3, and then
I'll prepare the release.

Regards

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain