maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jiří Banszel <bansz...@dev.disnet.cz>
Subject How to obtain sources for maven release 1.0
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:02:45 GMT
Hi all,

could anyone please tell me where can I obtain maven sources for release 1.0?

I need to use this release and modify several classes, so I need to have the sources
from which the release 1.0 was built. The sources should be tagged with MAVEN_1_0, but
it is seems to be impossible to download any tags from the public cvs
- there is no tag nor branch visible in my cvs client (have I to become a maven developer?).

Thanks in advance,
Jiri