maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <apa...@carlos.cousas.net>
Subject RE: Generate plugin.properties and properties documentation from a common file
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 22:15:00 GMT
Hi Dion,

Yes, it's true, no doc, no test. Just a "demo" ;) but it will be done.
I've only tested it with the aspectj and plugin plugins.

What I need first is how to add a newline character in a jsl file:
    <jsl:template match="property">
        <j:set var="name"><x:expr select="@name"/></j:set>
        <j:set var="default"><x:expr select="@default"/></j:set>
        ${name}=${default}<!-- Here there should be a newline -->
    </jsl:template>

And upload the dtd to the web server if you agree with name and folder

<!DOCTYPE plugin-properties PUBLIC
          "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Maven Plugin Properties
Definition 1.0//EN"
          "http://maven.apache.org/dtds/plugin-properties_1_0.dtd">

Or maybe
"http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/plugin/src/dtds/plugin-properties