maven-dev mailing list archives

From Incze Lajos <in...@mail.matav.hu>
Subject Re: XmlPullParser
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:56:46 GMT
On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 12:50:12PM +1000, Ben Walding wrote:
> I was merely responding to the "but it's not in the repository" part of
> your email.
>
> As to how the bootstrap works - not sure what the preconditions are for
> that.

Ben,

don't get me wrong, I've appeciated your reply. Simply tried to indicate
that the "ant -f build-bootstrap.xml" has to be able to build by itself
independently of the content of the current repository, and if it
needs the pull parser, then the pull parser has to be a core dependency
in the maven POM.

I did not want to go to jira becasue it seemed me to be a really simple
oversight.

Thanks again,

incze