maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: 1.0-branch fails because of pdf-plugin
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:36:19 GMT
Emmanuel Venisse wrote on Thursday, January 22, 2004 2:34 PM:

> I build all days Maven 1.0 branch, and it build correctly. I
> think you have a problem with your checkout. You can do a
> fresh checkout of maven branch and plugin.

If you have a local copy somewhere of the missing batik-1.5-fop-0.20-5.jar this would be no
wonder, but would not be resolved by a fresh checkout. At least in this case it cannot be
an invalid entry in the plugin's project.xml and chances are good, that after the availability
of the file on ibiblio the plugin works.

Regards,
Jörg