maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: Description of fixes to memory leak
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:36:24 GMT
Mike,

You've got no hope. To remove the leak required the complete restructuring
that is on the branch.

What patches do you have, and can they be incorporated into Maven for others
benefit?

As an aside I've made additional fixes to the branch and now have everything
working except for some classloader issues when running the xdoc plugin test
under the reactor because of multiple versions of httpclient on the
classloader. I think this is a simple fix, and with further tidy up, the
branch should be stable from some time next week.

Cheers,
Brett