maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: maven-model-tools to maven-model-xml
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:50:34 GMT
Do we really need N libraries each containing two classes?

I would think there should be one interface to marshal/unmarshal a model
from a source, and then N providers. maven-model-tools can provide the main
ones we want to distribute, but others could be plugged in by third parties
if they wanted to.

Cheers,
Brett