maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: cvs commit: maven-components/maven-model/src/test/org/apache/ maven/model DependencyTest.java
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 22:25:52 GMT
The problem with these components is that the beans don't really get
exercised inside this component, so you can really assess the coverage until
you run it as part of, say, maven-model-tools.

As it ended up, only 2 getter/setter tests were really needed, as some more
complex tests for artifact's covered the rest.

- Brett