maven-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Walding <...@walding.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: maven-plugins/docbook plugin.jelly project.xml
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:00:16 GMT
docbook-dtd / docbook-xsl => Unencumbered license =>
http://www.docbook.org/wiki/moin.cgi/DocBookLicense
plugin.jelly => General concepts from hibernate, but they're really just
ant tasks that are general ways to run doc book and fop.
styles/* => These are probably the only things that would be caught up
by an LGPL license. As such I've removed them. I may reimplement them
soon / get some kind of release from Hibernate.