maven-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Oracle SQL Schema Script for Maven XSD
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Jason,

Here's an Oracle SQL script for the Maven XSD.  I had
to shorten all identifiers that had the word directory
like sourcedirectory by truncating directory->dir in
these identifiers.  I did this because
integrationUnitTestSourceDirectory was too long of an
identifier for a column.  So as a standard I presume that
all identifiers are uppercased and that DIRECTORY substrings
in identifiers are truncated down to DIR.

I need to add some foreign key constraints but for the
time being I have left it bare - I'll get to it later.
Just thought I'd get this to you if you want to experiment
with OJB.  Also I might generate some table creation
and deletion scripts later for other databases like
mssql, mysql and postgres.

L8r,
Alex