maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@maven.org>
Subject Re: Maven Mboot
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2004 14:39:17 GMT
On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 03:39, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 12:02, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
>
> > I'll try to do it this weekend.
>
> It's all cleaned up for you now, so you should just be able to
> incorporate the runner into mboot.

I will leave the surefire things alone for the time being then. I was
going to try and integrate jython/beanshell testing but I'm going going
to scrub out the ant tag lib first and align Jelly and Ant for some
degree of sanity.
--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

First, the taking in of scattered particulars under one Idea,
so that everyone understands what is being talked about ... Second,
the separation of the Idea into parts, by dividing it at the joints,
as nature directs, not breaking any limb in half as a bad carver might.

  -- Plato, Phaedrus (Notes on the Synthesis of Form by C. Alexander)