maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@maven.org>
Subject Re: Maven Mboot
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:13:28 GMT
On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 05:44, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> Your tgz is invalid

I'll just check in the source today. I started working on cleaning the
new test plugin up and then I just started cleaning up surefire because
I just want to write a descriptor for the xmlunit plugin tests ... so
surefire will pick up an xml file and turn it into a test suite and add
it to an existing set of tests to run. Based on the same principle as
the report registration where you setup a chain of plugins to run for
reporting. This stuff will setup a chain of test plugins to run. I
should be done today sometime. Trying to get the automated uploading
working first.

> Emmanuel

jvz.

Jason van Zyl