maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: 1.0-branch fails because of pdf-plugin
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:33:42 GMT
I build all days Maven 1.0 branch, and it build correctly. I think you have
a problem with your checkout. You can do a fresh checkout of maven branch
and plugin.

Emmanuel

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jörg Schaible" <Joerg.Schaible@Elsag-Solutions.com>
To: "Maven Developers List" <dev@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 10:33 AM
Subject: 1.0-branch fails because of pdf-plugin

Hello Emmanuel,

I realize that there have been some changes to the pdf-plugin lately, but I
wanna just report as heads-up that you cannot build the 1.0-branch since two
days, because of exceptions building this plugin. Are those changes now
supposed to be complete (and I should create a JIRA ticket) or is this to be
expected, because of further ongoing work?

Regards,
Jörg