maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: cvs commit: maven project.xml
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:14:05 GMT
It would use maven.multiproject.includes, etc as per the multiproject plugin
documentation to pick which project.xml files to slurp (and probably gets
${basedir}/project.xml as well), then sucks up all the dependencies and
reports on which ones have >1 version in use.

It was to try and pull all the plugins onto similar versions of JARs.

Probably belongs in maven-plugins/project.xml now, but I'm still not sure
how that site should be published.

- Brett