maven-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: new maven goal
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:57:17 GMT
Scenario:
(all projects mentioned below are fictitious.. blah blah)

I am working on jFnord, an open source project with at least three other
active developers.  I am the primary developer of FnordJMX, which
depends on the SNAPSHOT version of SpicyJMX.  I go on a three week
holiday for Christmas.  SpicyJMX developers release a few new
SNAPSHOTs.  The other jFnord developers try to work on the CVS version,
and it fails to build.

In this case, I think resolving snapshots is the best course of action.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks