maven-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Xdoc - svg plugin..
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 15:29:20 GMT

Martin van den Bemt wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Is there any interest (or is there already one?) in an svg to image
> converter plugged into the xdoc parser.
> The goal is not to covert myself, but let maven handle the image
> creation for me ;)

Is there any interest in having Forrest handle Maven documentation?
We (Forrest) have this and other things (asciiart to svg to image for
example) since some time now.

Not that Maven should necessarily move to Forrest for documentation, but
it can be a nice alternative. In fact I have already stylesheets that
can render Maven docs in Forrest, so it would really not even change the
current setups.

Leo Simmons has started a plugin for Maven but ATM there is no update.
Any takers for it? It sould also make a nice speed-functionality test
between the Maven xdoc and Forrest.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -