maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@maven.org>
Subject JIRA cleanup (round 2)
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 15:45:54 GMT
Hi,

There are now no plugin components in the Maven core JIRA project. I
removed the Torque component this morning and moved all the remaining
xdoc issues to the xdoc plugin.

I am going to move out the jar upload requests into a separate project
so that ASAP all that will remain will be core issues. Then we can add
component descriptors for the core that will actually help us navigate
the issues.

I will also start going through the core issues and move anything that
belongs in a plugin to a plugin project and I will also do the same with
the issues that specify no component.

By the end of the day anything that is not core should be flushed out.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com