maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: Several web site versions in CVS
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 22:42:39 GMT
+1 as long as each project can be done separately (ie each plugin and the
main site).
Making it an artifact would be great to do so we can offer a download of the
maven docs in a standard way.

This does need to be considered along with the other discussion that I
haven't had a chance to pull together yet, about what is actually displayed
on the front maven site and what is historical. I think the conclusion was
that the site should be the same across releases with the exception of news
and status, FAQ and other things unrelated to the actual release.

- Brett