maven-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: [Jira] Maven version
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 04:27:50 GMT
You can both rename a version in JIRA (so we could rename 1.0-final to rc2
now), and merge two together (if we started targetting to rc3 and decided we
didn't need it and merged it with 1.0 for example).

- Brett


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jason van Zyl [mailto:jvanzyl@maven.org] 
> Sent: Tuesday, 30 September 2003 2:26 PM
> To: Maven Developers List
> Subject: Re: [Jira] Maven version
> 
> 
> On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 00:18, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> > AFAIK, the next release is 1.0-final unless there is a 
> pressing need 
> > for
> > another RC.
> 
> Right, it's not something we know before hand. We, in light 
> of feedback from users, decide whether we need another 
> release candidate.
> 
> Not sure how JIRA handles this but I would imagine it's 
> sensible. Creating a 1.0-rc2 seems sensible and if in fact we 
> don't need another rc then we can flip the name to 1.0-final 
> and use that name to gather the fixes up to publish via the 
> roadmap feature.
> 

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message