maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: project inheritence
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 03:22:44 GMT
maven.xml already gets run as well. My latest work not only clears up
inheritence for project.xml but also loads parent project.properties I
think. I haven't tested that far yet as I am clearing up other issues with
it. This needs more discussion as dIon and I disagree on what exactly should
be inherited.

As Jason's post the other day said too, was that the new component based
version of Maven will more clearly define the rules for this.

- Brett

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=MAVEN-611
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=MAVEN-356
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=MAVEN-37