maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: Deploy Plugin Should Use Artifact?
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:44:19 GMT
There are a few cases like this. There is also a repository tag.

However, I still use deploy because SSH1 works.

Ideally, artifact could handle the tasks of deploy and repository, and
things like dist and *:deploy should use it. At the moment, war uses
artifact and jar uses deploy, and it's a pain because they behave
differently.

- Brett