maven-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Andersson ...@ofs.no>
Subject Re: [maven-java-plugin] add support for rmic?
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:37:42 GMT
I've made a small rmic plugin for my own usage (with some help from
within here)
what it does is that it searches all compiled classes from your project,
and locates every class that implements the java.rmi.Remote interface,
the class cannot be an interface or abstract) it then calls rmic for all
of these classes, hence there is no need for a maven.rmi.classes
variable or anything...

well it works for me atleast :-)

/Christian Andersson