maven-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Pabiś <npa...@e-point.pl>
Subject [offtopic] Re: Core plugins?
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:04:53 GMT
Jason van Zyl wrote:
> I don't think so, Aslak likes his container and I like mine :-) But
> there's no reason Plexus can't support Pico components. It has other
> factories. If people write components for Picocontainer we can use them.
> Not a problem. As for Picocontainer itself, I'm really not sold on the
> idea.
There should much more documentation in plexus xdocs.
I am a newbie to both containers, and my first experience to PicoContainer
was smooth while Plexus is still kinda mysterious after reading
available documentation.

--
Norbert Pabiś

Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
Our two weapons are fear and surprise... and ruthless efficiency!