maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Simmerman, Eric" <Eric.Simmer...@Tallan.com>
Subject Unable to set property with a dash in the key
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2003 21:09:41 GMT
I am unable to set a property with a dash in the key. When I use either
<property> or <jelly:core:set> to set a property with a dash in the key,
echoing the key will result in "0" on the console. I spent a little time
tracking this bug, and I can't find it in the "set" control flow or Jelly's
Context implementation. Can someone verify this issue in the latest
snapshot?

   <goal name="testme">
        <j:set var="dash-key">checked</j:set>
         <echo>${dash-key}</echo>
         <property name="dash-key" value="works"/>
         <echo>${dash-key}</echo>
   </goal>

I think the issue could reside in Jelly's Expression evaluator. Could it be
in the echo tag?  If this group denies responsibilitiy but confirms the
issue, I'll take it to the Jelly group.
Thanks,

-Eric
eric.simmerman<dot-at-dot>tallan.com