maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Michal Maczka" <mmac...@interia.pl>
Subject RE: Problems of EJB plugin and Dependencies download
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:53:04 GMT
This is partially fixed in maven-new (Repository Layout Service)
So you can assign different layouts for different types.

E.g. for ejb it is (see layout-properties in maven-new/core/src/conf)
# EJB
ejb=${groupId}/ejbs/${artifactId}-${version}.jar

There is one more problem with ejbs.

There are not added to build class path.

This will be also fixed in maven-new (ArtifactHandlers)
but I would propose a temporary hack in maven-old and to hard code more
artifact type
which should be added to class path.

see org.apache.maven.DependencyClasspathBuilder.

Michal

P.S.

A workaround for 1st problem for ejbs is:

<dependency>
    <type>ejb<type>
    <jar>actual file name </jar>
</dependency>

AFAIK There is no workaround for 2nd problem,