maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Michal Maczka" <mmac...@interia.pl>
Subject RE: Sun JARs
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:53:30 GMT
Is there a chance for:
JAXB
JAX-RPC

JAXB is distributed in Java Web Services Developer Pack

http://java.sun.com/webservices/downloads/webservicespack.html

which contains ... a lot of Jakarta products (tomcat, ant).

Michal

P.S.

Is this list going to be approved as a whole or each item will be considered
separately.
If it is the second option...well at least it is nice to try.

Michal