maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: getting involved again
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2003 06:10:10 GMT
 Hi Ben,

fixed MAVEN-369, patch attached to issue.
MAVEN-367 aND maven-386 work for me on the latest build - can you close it?
Also, I have an issue MAVEN-187 that can be closed.

I should have time to work on more tomorrow, including a new patch to
MAVEN-442 as my original had some problems.

Cheers,
Brett

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Walding
To: Maven Developers List
Sent: 7/06/2003 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: getting involved again

Here are some easy things to do that we are too lazy to do. I'm also
wary of allocating anything that would be redone in maven-new. No point
reinventing the wheel.

MAVEN-419 - Perhaps a migration to the new tigris style might be in
order as well style.tigris.org / styles.tigris.org
MAVEN-159 - Not sure what this is about, but pretty simple and
self-contained
MAVEN-396 - Someone with a pint of XSL skills could fix the hack I did
here
MAVEN-395 - Will probably clash with maven-new
MAVEN-391 - XSL / JSL

MAVEN-386 Work out a good way to get & into navigation and xdoc pages
MAVEN-367 Might be simple, looks like some kind of transformation
problem
MAVEN-272 Velocity hack

That'll keep you busy

If it turns out that they are already fixed, let me know so I can close
them.