maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject getting involved again
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2003 04:03:06 GMT
Hi,

Now that I have a bit more time on my hands again, I'd like to get involved
in improving Maven (last time I said that it promptly disappeared of
course!)

I'm just wondering if there are any particular areas I could focus on, or
any reading I can do about maven-new. I've been working through a few things
on JIRA, but a lot I can't replicate, can't fix without making significant
changes, or are likely to disappear just due to the maven-new structure.

For now I'm just going to try and fix the things that affect me when I use
maven to build my "real" work - but with any luck that will run out soon ;)

Thanks,
Brett