maven-dev mailing list archives

From EP...@upstate.com
Subject RE: Maven documentation
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 18:41:12 GMT
+1 from me..  Can I make a suggestion, while it is a pain, submit the issues
in the issue tracker.  It makes sure your valuable contributions are not
missed by the committers.

Eric Pugh

-----Original Message-----
From: xabbu@cox.net [mailto:xabbu@cox.net]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 2:37 PM
To: dev@maven.apache.org
Subject: Maven documentation

Much of the maven project has little or no documentation, so I have started
to write some simple docs, starting with the plugins.  I am going to write
them as I find the need.  If anyone wants something specific documented let
me know.  I don't have any upload access, so I will be submitting diffs to
the mailing list.

By the way, I would like to take a quick +1/0/-1 vote on this idea.

--Gabriel Sjoberg