maven-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Walding <...@walding.com>
Subject Re: Unable to set property with a dash in the key
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 03:55:44 GMT
This sounds like bug listed in MAVEN-410?

You seem to have tracked it down a bit more, so adding your information
to MAVEN-410 would be appreciated.

That being said, as I understand things, JEXL is interpreting the dashes
as subtraction (mathematical) which is not so useful.

I'm not necessarily convinced that jexl is wrong, but we really need to
sort this out as the same kind of thing occurs with dots (.)