maven-dev mailing list archives

From Cocell | Trygve Laugstøl <try...@cocell.com>
Subject Re: Maven web site and Wiki
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 12:13:13 GMT
Wasnt the point to have a wiki site and then create the xdocs based on the
wiki site?

If the wiki site cant commit the wiki entries as xdoc formatted docs in the
maven cvs, but can export the entries as xml I think wath I proposed would be
a rather simple solution. Its just a suggestion anyway, im not enlightned with
the inner workings of wiki sites.

Trygve