maven-dev mailing list archives

From Cocell | Trygve Laugstøl <try...@cocell.com>
Subject Re: Maven web site and Wiki
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 11:51:53 GMT
Hi

Sounds like a really good plan, but perhaps there should be installed a
normal wiki installation that can deliver xml exports.

Then a nighly cronjob could do this
1. Export the new/updated entries to a xml file
2. Use XSLT to transform the wiki xml to xdoc.
3. Use XSLT to take out the commend field and commit it into cvs

This way all that needs to be done is to write two rather simple xsl
tranformation sheets and the existing cvs mails will tell us about the updates.

Trygve