maven-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Walding <...@walding.com>
Subject Re: Unable to build Linkcheck on OS/X
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 03:01:18 GMT
It's a hog while running, but not during the build (and it's only a hog
because the cache is kept in the target dir and is wiped out during the
clean goal).

There's absolutely no reason it shouldn't build and install during
bootstrap.

I'm just going to sit in the corner and blame the leaky classloaders in
the reactor.

I'm also going to change the timeout to 30 seconds per page and add
better logging.