maven-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Walding <...@walding.com>
Subject Re: Unable to build Linkcheck on OS/X
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 22:27:23 GMT
This typically is not the fault of LinkCheck. You can remove the
LinkCheck dir and it will just fail on the next one.

Typically it is caused by running out of memory (I couldn't bootstrap
until I added 1000M of VM to my box).  Later builds increase the memory,
but if your OS doesn't have it available, then you'll get odd JVM crashes.

Cheers,

Ben