maven-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Priblouda <kpriblo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: patch for maven xdoclet plugin
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 12:03:31 GMT

--- skopp@riege.de wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know it's the wrong list to send this info to, but
> hopefully some people with
> a better link to the xdoclet guys read this and
> forward to a xdoclet committer..
> ..

We read this lost too.

> I had my problems with the maven xdoclet plugin
> (wanted to generate <jboss>
> output) because I missed to configure the
> "xdoclet+jboss-module" dependency in
> project.xml :-(  [It was a hell finding this]
>
> So I patched plugin's plugin.jelly that it now
> complains if <jboss> is
> encountered and dependency declaration is missing.
> Pretty easy patch, hopefully
> someone applies it...  Here it comes:

UNfortunately it's not wise to patch plugin.jelly -
it's  generated automatically by xdoclet.

So, please grab your patch, raise issue in xdoclet
JIRA
and upload it there. I ( or Aslak ) will look how to
integrate this into xdoclet template.

regards,

=====
----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
Arbeitsort: Mainz
Skills:  Programieren, Kentnisse in OpenSource-Bereich