maven-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Skopp <sk...@riege.de>
Subject Re: Sun JARs
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:05:27 GMT
Hi Jason,

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 16:42, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> If anyone can add to this list
> that would be appreciated. Once the list is complete, I will send the
> list off to Tom Kincaid and await official approval to use the scraper.

Have no commit right (yet?) so I send you my wishes here via dev list.

* jhall (java help)

* resolver 1.1  XML Entity and URI Resolvers (by Norman Walsh)
	http://wwws.sun.com/software/xml/developers/resolver/article/

Thanks for adding it Jason,

OT: btw, jason, is jakarta-commons-sql still alive?  The homepage sucks
a little bit... (e.g. mailing lists are wrong, no release yet, eclipse
files in CVS are out of sync to project.xml etc)
--
Martin Skopp
Riege Software International GmbH

This email is intended to be viewed with a nonproportional font.
Public Key on http://www.keyserver.net, Key-ID: 3D4027B5
Fingerprint: 1970 C78D 9A1D 99FA 5CE4  5C0D 29E6 6A95 3D40 27B5