maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject Sun JARs
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:42:01 GMT
Hi,

I have updated the sun-licensing-journey.xml file in the xdocs/
directory. I have started an initial list of JARs that we would like
permission to scrape off their sites. If anyone can add to this list
that would be appreciated. Once the list is complete, I will send the
list off to Tom Kincaid and await official approval to use the scraper.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com